I’m at the Usability Professionals’ Association Conference!
This week, I am attending the Usability Professionals Association (UPA) 2012 Annual Conference! The theme this year is “Leadership.” I will be tweeting and blogging the conference, so you can share some of the fabulous experience and information. You can follow everyone’s tweets with the Twitter hashtag #UPA2012.
I am excited to finally attend. As an academic, I simply could not afford the conference. As a professionals’ conference the registration was most of my travel budget—let alone getting there, staying there, and eating. I am quite happy my wonderful employer The Home Depot is paying for this this training experience.
- UPA: http://www.upassoc.org/
- UPA’s 2012 Annual Conference “Leadership”: http://www.usabilityprofessionals.org/conference/2012/
- The Conference Tweets: #UPA2012
Follow & Subscribe!
- Subscribe to the blog
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to the Tip of the Day
- Follow Screen Space on Twitter: Screen_Space